Here is our first attempt at loading a video on to our Blog.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Video Attempt
Posted by JD B at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is our first attempt at loading a video on to our Blog.
Posted by JD B at 9:43 PM
6 comments:
apparently your attempt was successful. Not to mention danna is very skilled at saying ma ma ma.
Stealing the attention for my own offspring...
The other day we were watching the Incredible's and someone in the movie said "Edna!" and I turned to my daughter and said "Edna!" and then she said perfectly "Edna!" Hooray for Edna! Right? I have to admit though that Danna can say mama better than her.
so cute!
I think she was saying "NANA"--ya, that's what I heard!!! (She wants so come see me again!)
Love ya,
JULENE
Very nice...I think the speech therapist in you is working overtime. Just kidding...I can't imagine what I'll be like when I have kiddos.
So her dad posted that clip and I tried to have him title it, "How to get your mom to say "da" about a hundred times." That isn't my favorite video either, she looks cornered and her eyes are crossed at the camera, what type of parents are we?--her mom
Post a Comment