CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Big Day

Today was full of firsts. First time me, the baby is blogging. First time climbing on the kitchen table (Mom accidentally left a stool by the chair and I climbed to the top). And the first time I realized I can balance and walk. Here is a video clip. (It is kind of long, so for a fast version look around 32-40 seconds). The first time I felt so tired I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.


6 comments:

The Bec-ster said...

That is awesome! She will be running all over the place pretty soon! Harmonica can chase her this summer!

Pam said...

I'm sure there's someone up there just out of the shot holding her up with strings.

My daughter was very happy to watch her and exclaimed "Bee bee!"

le said...

my son wanted to watch it over and over again

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

wow. good job julz. maybe she'll be walking by the time she comes to oregon. by the way we are way excited to see you guys when you come at the end of the month. have fun and we'll see you soon!

kim said...

So fun! She'll keep you buys now for sure :)

leBolide said...

Next she'll learn how to grab your food and run away!