CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Outside is fun!

Today, I helped find my shoes and Mommy's shoes when she asked me where they were. And then I insisted on wearing a necklace, but I wanted to wear more than one, so mom had to carry me out the door to help distract me.


When I got outside I had so much fun. I loved the flowers and grass. Here are a few pictures of my front yard.

I even broke one of the tulips, and "was caught yellow handed," oops.





(Yep we have lots of danndylions, good flowers for a danndy day.)




I had a fun time playing inside too. Mom was proud of me, cause I helped her with the laundry. I can pick things up and put them in a containner now.

6 comments:

bug girl said...

This little girl knows a good bee flower when she sees one. Dandelions are great food sources for those bees waking up and emerging right now before all the other plants are in flower. Don't get rid of them.

The Bec-ster said...

yeah and don't get rid of her, she is a keeper! I love the bright colors in your photos, she really looks great in RED!

Pam said...

Yup, she looks good in red. Mostly I can't stand it when my kids wear red, they just don't have the right coloring.

kim said...

So cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!

Jessica said...

yeah, outside! what a fun day! you do live a great life.

meg baker said...

Oh she is so cute!