We went to the beach on Sunday. Yes, the beach in Salt Lake City. It is the first time we've every been out to the Great Salt Lake. Here are a few shots that our friends took.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Trip to the Beach...
Posted by JD B at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
okay, these pictures are so so cute. we love them. you all look so great together. good thing you're a family! oh and mom saw them cause we were all looking at your blog and yes she wants them for her wall.
denise
So cute! your friend did a great job...i love how the wheat is in her mouth in the family picture, and love the sunset picture of the three of you. So sweet!
karli
Those are some good looking pictures. Nice.
Are her jeans beddazzled? I want jeans like that.
Wow, what a beautiful family!! I love the pictures. Danna, thanks for posting them.
Love the family picture!!! And how cute is Julz?
Those are such great pictures. I hope you have the middle one hung on a wall somewhere.
fabulous pictures. what a fun time.
Post a Comment