Hooray for summer.
We have packed in the fun and adventures. Camping, Traveling, Visiting, Playing, Gardening, and loads of other exciting events. Here is a really quick picture update of some of our fun.
The best is visiting friends and family. Thanks to all of you we've gotten to visit with recently.
Daddy had a class in San Diego, thus the beach, Disneyland ("dreams come true there" says the oldest girl about every day since) and visits to many friends and family out of Ut.Hmmm. I think we were trying to be princesses....
The teacup ride. We wish we got a video of the giggles.
This is THE family photo we got with a character. The rest had too many lines.
Camping and river rafting at our family reunion.
We visited the Salt Lake City Temple and had a great time.
I can't get this site to add more pictures so I guess this is all you get for now.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Summer 2011
Posted by Dananna at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you had a fun summer! Great photos. Man, the kids are getting big!!
Post a Comment